11.10.04

I’ve got a lot of sickness on my plate,
And I ate them all, alone.
While I really want to share them with you because oh I so loathe them.
They’re sickening, and still I have to finish them all.
And you came, out of nowhere,
Asking me to finish yours.
Just like everybody else.

You’re just like everybody else.

What makes you think that I still have another space in my tummy
To also eat your pain and banish them away?

Just like everybody else.

Who cries for some hands when mine are already full.
Who asks me to carry your cross while my shoulders are already paralyzed.

I’m sorry I can’t help you.
How I wish I can. How I want to.
But I can’t.

And if you always stay there, besides me every time I open my eyes,
You’re just torturing me more. And there’s nothing you can do about it.





No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape