2.4.08

long distance

L If you see me now, who do you think I am?

N Huh?

L You can love woman and man. I'm a man. Who do you see in me?

N You.

L If I was a woman, would you still like me?

N No.

L So you see the man in me?

N I see you.

L This is weird.

N Why should it be weird?

L I don't know who I am suppose to be for you.

N I don't ask you to be anybody else but you.

L You're complicated.

N No, you are. I'm trying to make it simple, but you don't want it to be simple.

L Aha, you got me. You're good with words.

N And you're good with love.

...

...

...

L I really want you here.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape