6.9.09

4 AM, I was so woozy, (Thanks to the birthday bitch, Ija - happy birthday again, honey!) - so mah boy picked me up after a heavy drinking session at Ija's bash. I was all wasted and sick and kinda act like a spoiled bitch, I told him, "I feel pain all over me," and he said, "It will be worse tomorrow morning, have some panadol and you'll be okay when the night comes." and I said, "I'm sorry," he said, "It's okay," and I was really tortured and nackered, and when we get there in our room, he played this song in our player. And I like it so much, I asked, "Baby, who's that singing?" he said, "Jens." I said, "My god it's like a lullaby," and he kissed me in the forehead, washed my face with my night skin toner, put off my sweaty clothes, put me under the blanket and hold me tight. He said, "I know. I'm gonna put this song on repeat until you fall asleep."





And I did. I drifted like a baby, bolstering his body. I feel so serene, gosh I love to fall asleep with you.

2 comments:

Gogo Caroselle said...

awwww....
mami panda seneng yah dijagain banget sama si pacar... :)

Noran Bakrie said...

hihi iya... hari ini gantian aku yg manjain dia... >.<

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape